Hydrating Conditioner Bar
Nytarra’s conditioning bar is carefully created with moisturising natural oils and butters to gently nourish the hair, leaving it soft and tangle-free.
Our Conditioning Bars give you a no-fuss, no-waste way to healthy hair.
Moisturizes, detangles, rinses out completely, leaving hair soft and glossy.
Formulated without silicones, phthalates, SLS/SLES.
BTMS 50, Jojoba Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Safflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, DL Panthenol, Argan Oil, Vitamin E & Paraben Free Preservative.
- BTMS 50 is a plant-based conditioning emulsifier. Sounds scary, but actually comes from Rapeseed oil, brings everything together and gives the conditioner its creamy texture
- Jojoba oil helps prevent dandruff, breakage, and has anti-bacterial properties! This keeps your scalp super healthy and clean
- Cetyl Alcohol - is plant-based fatty alcohol and is used as an emulsion stabiliser. It imparts a smooth, velvety feel to the hair. It leaves hair feeling moisturised, conditioned and soft
- Safflower Oil is rich in oleic acid which is capable of safeguarding both scalp and hair. It improves the circulation in the scalp stimulating hair growth and strength to hair follicles.
- Cocoa Butter protects, nourishes and moisturizes your hair.
- DL Panthenol is a natural ingredient, found in plants and is a form of vitamin B5. It improves hair quality, increases shine and reduces hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface. Lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny. It increases the resistance to external influences such as blow-drying, ironing and hair dyeing
- Argan Oil helps to hydrate and soften your hair. With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits naturally help increase hair's elasticity and consistently restore shine to dull, lifeless hair.
- Vitamin E When worked through your strands, it prevents breakage, split ends, and because of its antioxidative properties, could possibly help prevent greys.
- Paraben-free Preservative Since this is bound to get wet, the preservative helps to prevent mold.
Apply Conditioner Bar directly onto hair. Gently swipe over hair, starting at the top and working down toward the ends. Leave the conditioner on hair for a few minutes for maximum nourishment. Rinse well immediately for light conditioning or leave for a few minutes for deep conditioning.
Keep bar dry between uses to make it last longer. You can also grab a special hand-stitched mesh bar to hang the bar in, when not in use!
Pro Tip: Can be used as an in-shower body moisturiser too!
Hair Type: All types.
Note: Our products are handmade from scratch and therefore the colour/texture and aroma may vary from batch to batch and may differ somewhat from the images shown.